Color: Liver Chestnut
Breeding Area: Hanover
Breeder: Silke Kuhlenkamp, Rietberg-Germany
Filou – a picture book colt! Super drawn, noble, long-legged and with a movement dynamic that knows how to impress. Full brother of 2020 is in stallion breeding. The dam Denira already produced the 15th top foal. A guarantor for beauty and rideability!
The dam line was awarded the state premium in Hanover. Currently his oldest sister is PSG placed in the USA.
Denira is a liver chestnut mare with outstanding gaits, which she passes on to her offspring without “ifs and buts”. She has given us fifteen top foals in a row so far. This is the PIA line, Hanoverian mare line 2188603, Schridde 58, which also produced the licensed stallion La Vie by Livaldon x Scolari at the Lodbergen Dressage Performance Centercenter in Lodbergen.
Denira descends from the successful family of the Vice European Team Champion 2005 and meanwhile Grand Prix horse Waterwold under Bastian Konzag and the advanced (S) level dressage horse Alaska 72. The stallion Schröder is also licensed. Further generations can be traced in volume 15 and 16.
In 2021 Sarajevo (by Sandro Hit) PSG Inter I is placed in the USA.
The granddam, a mare by World Cup I, was presented very successfully at shows:
In 1978 she took 1st place at the mare show Roydorf.
In 1979 she was awarded the Ia Prize and the State Premium. She then competed at the Rathje-Nieburh show and was awarded the Ib premium. She qualified for the Bundesstutenschau and received the If Premium there.
In 1980 she received the Ia prize and was awarded as the best mare of the show.
In 1981 she repeated this top result and was awarded the If premium at the district show.
In 1982 she was again awarded the Ia prize.
1983 – 1985 she was successfully used in sport.
We bought Denira directly from the breeder in 2003. In 2004 she was bred to Sandro Hit.
- In January 2005 we got a colt “Sambo”. A colt with a dark jacket and top gaits. He was sold to a stallion breeder in the Rhineland.
- In 2006 we got a filly. “Sarajevo” captivated us with her outstanding movements and her picture perfect face. She was accepted for auction and sold to Luxembourg. There she was raised and passed an outstanding mare performance test with 8.15. In the fall of 2009, she was sold to the USA via the Elite Riding Horse Auction in Münster-Handorf under the name “Schmuckstück”. Carol Robertson trains young horses there up to Grand Prix level and was looking for a quality young horse at the auction. She carries the show name Sarajevo and is placed under an amateur PSG Inter I in 2021.
- In 2007 “Luzie” was born. A breeder who visited us bought her immediately.
- 2008 we got “Luigi”. A stallion type like from the picture book. He was sold to Austria via the St. Ludwig Stud, where his sire Lanciano has also been a star sire for years.
- Siwa” was born in 2009. She was one of the first foals of the Hanoverian Champion Stallion Soliman de Hus. Inquiries came from the USA, Denmark, France, Norway and Germany. We eventually sold her to customers from Norway who wanted to further her sporting career.
- In 2010 Denira gave us “Splendid in Black”. A black filly that left no wishes unfulfilled and knew how to set the scene with a super round at the German Foal Championships in Lienen. She got a great home in the USA. 2021 on the way in class M
- In 2011 she got a black colt by San Amour. “Smokey” is a stallion prospect you couldn’t ask for nicer. He was sold to Russia in sport promoting hands.
- In 2012 she gave us another black colt by San Amour. As soon as “Soulmate K” starts moving, he puts a smile on his viewer’s face. He was sold to Switzerland and is now top successful under a Para-Olympic rider in France.
- In 2015 we got a dream filly by Fürstenball. “Fürstin Felina” black, beautiful as a picture and highly noble. In 2020 she won A level dressage.
- In 2016 Denira gave us another black filly by Fürstenball. “Florentina S” was rated 9.5 for type at the German Foal Championships. She has riding horse qualities without end
- In 2017 we were happy to have a strong moving colt by Fürstenball “Fernando”.
- In 2018 Denira got a typical black colt by Fürstenball “Franziskus” – noble and a real type. He has found a new home in Sweden.
- In 2019 she gave us a black heartbreaker “Michello” by Millenium.
- In 2020 Denira gave birth to a black colt by For Romance I OLD “Floriano”, which leaves nothing to be desired.
- In 2021 we got a dark liver chestnut colt by For Romance I OLD “Filou”, which could not have been more beautifully marked.
For Romance I OLD – Valuable placings in the first long Grand Prix tests are on the books for our For Romance I OLD under Therese Nilshagen/SWE, who is also one of the best in the dressage arena despite heavy breeding demands. In 2019, the champion stallion, main premium winner, Bundeschampionat qualifier and Burg-Cup finalist was honored for this as VTV Dressage Stallion of the Year. The sire Fürst Romancier, who placed fourth at both the 2009 World Championships for Young Dressage Horses and the Bundeschampionat (5yo.), produced 35 licensed sons.
On the dam’s side, For Romance I OLD goes back to one of the most powerful lines. In addition to For Romance I OLD, the dam El.St. Gesina produced five more stallion sons: the full brother, premium stallion and already internationally placed For Romance II, the champion stallion Feinrich, Fürst Donnerhall, Despacito and the state championship third place finisher Don Romance PS OLD (by Dante Weltino OLD). Gesina also produced two Oldenburg champion mares: the For Romance I full sister Fasine OLD (Bundeschampioness and P.S.I. auction price record holder), who produced the licensed Fasino, and Fürstin Gesine, who became dam of the licensed Visino PS. The Gesina daughter Mount St. John Best of all was British Dressage Championess and placed up to the Small Tour. She became dam of the Bundeschampionat fifth Best of Mount St. John OLD. The granddam Gesine is dam of the Mecklenburg Reserve Champion 2017, Vivaldi’s Schufro (by Vivaldi). For Romance I OLD goes back to the mare line of the important Voltaire.